Purchasing a New Piano
There are many factors that should influence your choice of a new piano. A new piano is both an instrument and a piece of furniture. You will need to maximize what is most important to you.
Some considerations are:
- Where will the piano be placed in your home? How much space is available?
- How often will the piano be used and who will use it?
- Do you want a piano that can be passed down for generations?
- Will the piano be a piece of furniture that will complement your decor?
- Will you want to get a higher quality instrument later?
- How much money do you have to spend?
As well as our expertise, we have excellent books to help guide you through this evaluation process.